Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Warm November

To: Bill Morton
Subject: Pics

Hi there, I just moved near Jarvis beach in late August, unfortunately I'm leaving soon and moving to the West part of the country. I took these photos today (Election Day 2008) with my crappy fonecam. I'm not very good with a camera, my apologies. It was a gorgeous day, can't believe it's November and 73 degrees (F). Just thought I'd send them to you and perhaps the "Enemy's Of The Park" might enjoy them.

Cheers,
Jennifer
























1 comment:

Bill Morton said...

Thank you for the pics Jennifer.

Even though I did not have a chance to post them in November, they are a nice reminder of how our beaches change over the seasons.