Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Monday, December 15, 2008

No Show Joe

Where was Joe Moore?


Many of the workers of Republic Windows are Rogers Park residents.

I found this out when I met with them at their Victory Celebration tonight at Teamsters 705 Auditorium.


Even the featured live music was by Rogers Park musician/activist Bucky Halker.

Joe Moore claims to be for a working wage...
But ...
Where was Joe Moore?

2 comments:

Mike F. Harris said...

Where was the Alder-Joker??? He was at home washing his Alder-Joker tights. Haha! A little quote from the Batman '89 movie reversed.

Bill Morton said...

I still think that the first Batman movie (Tim Burton - 1989), was the best. I showed it on the Big Screen at the Adelphi Theater.

I still think that Joe Moore needs to have a Federal Investigation. Joe Moore asked me 38 times to pay him off, or the Adelphi Theater demolition would be expidited.

Alderman Joe Moore has skelitons in his closet.