Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Upgrading the system

Quest Network Services of Rogers Park

I have more Rogers Park content for you, but it has been difficult to post due to a problem with my computer network. I've been trying to work the configuration myself for a week and a half to no avail.

It is time to call in the professional. Kris Luck of Quest Network Services will be working on my system to ensure that when there is a story to post in Rogers Park, I can get it to my readers in a timely, efficient manner.

And when it is time to upgrade to four or more computers for video editing, web hosting and search engine optimization, I can rely on Quest Network Services for that as well.

Quest Network Services
7301 N. Sheridan Road
Chicago, IL. 60626
(773) 761-3555
__________________________________________

2 comments:

Philip McGregor Rogers said...

Nice shot.
I like the new awnings all over town.

Thats in the same building as the lighthouse bar right?

That bar is so weird, but cool.

Bill Morton said...

The Lighthouse was my favorite local bar until it closed when the owner recently died. It was located in the same building as Quest at 7301 N. Sheridan Road.

My post on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 was relevant to this conversation. The Dark Lighthouse