Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Friday, February 12, 2010

Thank You


I just want to take this time to thank my readers for sticking with me throughout the years that I have been writing, photographing and recording our neighborhood of Rogers Park. I have traveled the World, but my life in Rogers Park is more fulfilling than I ever imagined.

I will continue to use a personal approach, and pay attention to even the smallest details while contributing Rogers Park in 1,000 Words.

Be a good person, be a good neighbor and contribute to your community.


Bill Morton's Rogers Park stats

281,898 Visitors to RP1000 since June 22, 2007
400,000 Blogger profile views (It stopped counting last year)
21,443 Youtube Views of RP1000 videos since February 4, 2008

1 comment:

Bishop Wilkowski said...

Sometimes just being a good neighbor and caring for one's community has more power than anything else.