Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Mark Miller, the architect



Zen Architecture
7235 N Sheridan Road Chicago, IL 60626
(773) 764-3569

Mark Miller, the architect. I believe this business also goes by the name Zen Architecture.

I invited Mark and his crew to check out the Adelphi Theater when we were attempting to renovate it. We were looking for assistance in mapping out a floorplan and the structural intergrity of the building.

I'll give him Five Stars for agreeing to take some time that day to visit us.

I'll also take away two stars for never returning to the theater again.

It is also known that he constructed a floorplan for one of the Chase Cafe renovations.

That's all that I can say about Mark Miller right now.


No comments: