Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Evil Squirrel Comics


Evil Squirrel Comics
6928 N Glenwood Ave Chicago, IL 60626
(773) 338-0899

This is a really cool comic book shop, and I think the only one in Rogers Park. I happened upon it one day while walking past it's old location near Sheridan Rd. with my friend earier this Spring.

I had a good conversation with the owner about the management company who owned the building they were renting at the time. I also have had similar problems with their former building management company as well. So, long story-short, this is why they moved to the new locale.

Good selection, good suggestions, good additude. I recommend Evil Squirrel for all of your comic and role playing game needs.


relevant links:
http://www.evilsquirrelcomics.com/

No comments: