Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving.


Thanksgiving

First of all, I'm thankful for my family and close friends.

I'm thankful for my small apartment, which is located in a warm, secure building along Ashland near Pratt in Rogers Park.

I'm thankful for my business, Bill Morton Promotions, which is a constant project ... and I like projects. I am thankful that the Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce, which I founded, has taken off, and is growing with it's membership every day.

I'm thankful for my opportunities and adventures: The Adelphi Theater, CGHG, Chicago Special Events Management, IAJE, Kate Smith Promotions, Quest Network Services, ... and many, many more.

Let's hope that there are more positive sights to photograph this Winter.

__________________________________________

No comments: