Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Monday, June 20, 2011

Aiming for growth



The Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce is featured in the current issue of The News-Star. I have provided a photo of the front page. The story continues on page six. The paper is distributed at various locations in Rogers Park, Edgewater, Uptown and Andersonville.


__________________________________________

1 comment:

Philip McGregor Rogers said...

I will check this out later,
IMHO uptown update is a great model for a neigborhood blog, every blog has its own style though, and I think with some tweaking (hopefully in progress)
this will be THE rogers park blog.

Some graffiti this am noted at 6921 N wayne by the allmighty brazers, I have called it into 311 and I will notify the landlord later today and then recheck with 311 tomorrow to see that it really was put into the system.