Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rogers Park parking

This isn't a controversial topic. It is a fact that parking in Rogers Park is a major issue and can be very frustrating to it's residents and visitors alike.

I have invited my friends and family to my home in the past and due to their bad experiences with parking, they are hesitant to visit Rogers Park.

This effects the residents and businesses of Rogers Park as well as the 49th Ward voters.

I pose the questions regarding our parking problem because I think that there may be a better solution that has not yet been considered.

I am for bettering our community in any way that I can. Addressing the issue of parking is not only relevant, but long, long overdue.

- Bill Morton


Read more and join the conversation here.

No comments: