Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Monday, September 6, 2010

Rogers Park parrot



Was out and about the other day. Ran across a lady in her front yard with this bird. I asked her if I could "capture the birds image". She said yes. I asked her if the bird was tied up or if the birds wings were clipped? She said no. That the bird is a family member and will not fly away. So how cool is that? Just thought you may enjoy seeing this beautiful bird.





--

Bill's Digital Photos
No Job To Small -
Have Camera / Will Travel

2 comments:

Michael Luckenbach said...

He's beautiful...what's his name?

Bill Morton said...

I'm not sure what his name is. My Dad took these photos and spoke with the parrots family.

You can visit Bill's Digital Photos to check out more of his work.