Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Saturday, February 27, 2010

More activity at the Lerner Hole

Bill you must have talked things up lol. This site had been silent for a few months, and yesterday after reading your blog the trucks came back. This morning I have seen more activity at this site than ever before. Pickup trucks, dump trucks, and tractors.Feb 26


We need to know if they are digging or dumping dirt on the contaminated land. - Bill

1 comment:

RP Free Speech said...

Sorry I did not have my camera with me, but yesterday the bulldozer was pushing soil into the hole, and another dump truck full of soil had just pulled up on Rogers.

The hole is about half-way filled now, as compared with photos I took in the past.