Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sent a new resident to the Alderman's storefront

I recently met a new resident to Rogers Park who was very interested in what is going on in the neighborhood.

She asked me for a few organizations to contact.

One of the locations that I suggested was the Alderman's storefront near the Jarvis Red Line.


Why would I do this, you may ask?!


I wanted to know what the Alderman and his assistants are telling new residents.

One of the first things mentioned was "You will see a lot of blogs in the neighborhood. Don't believe any of them."


I wonder why they would say that?

1 comment:

Bill Morton said...

I don't think that anyone pays more attention to our neighborhood than the Rogers Park bloggers.

.... and certainly not our Alderman who clearly has his sights on pieces of bigger pies.