Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sherwin on the Lake featured on 500px

Bill's Digital Photos has a nice set of four photos of Sherwin on the Lake on 500px.









Here is some information on an independent photographer that has contributed to Rogers Park in 1,000 Words on many occasions, Bill's Digital Photos.

I am a reliable, Chicago based, independent photographer. My photography specialty range from family celebrations, birthday parties, anniversary and special events to large corporate events.


I have successfully photographed large activities as the American Cancer Association Walk and Roll fund raising event held in downtown Chicago for the past 6 years; the Chicago Flower and Garden Show held at Navy Pier for the last two years and other annual events including the Rolling Thunder's Toys For Tots events. These photos are available for inspection upon request.

To balance my background, I enjoy creating group shots from family backyard parties and I also enjoy taking portrait and glamour shot photography.

Photography is an art. I produce quality digital photos, artistic as well as candid images. Color photographs as well as black & white photography are available. Professional photography equipment and friendly service, before and after, are standard with every photo captured. I always bring backup equipment to each photography event.

I keep overhead costs down with a simple business plan. I am an "on location" photographer only. Have Camera / Will Travel.




__________________________________________

No comments: