Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Monday, July 5, 2010

Adelphi Theater

Bill,

Love your video on the Adelphi Theater. When I was 16 - 17 (now 48) I use to work there, doing just about everything. Your info on the projection booth and the old Simplex projectors was right on. Back then it was owned by the same guy that owned Luigi's Pizza almost kitty corner from there. I worked at the pizzeria shortly before working at the theater.

Would love to chat with ya sometime. I was born and raised in RP, and now live in Norfolk, Va.


Sincerely,

Mike S.

p.s. thank you for bringing back old memories.






Mike,

It is always my pleasure to meet those who have worked at the
Adelphi Theater. I will call you to compare notes and relive the good days that we are so fond of.

- Bill Morton



Here is the video of the Adelphi Theater:

No comments: