Just want to thank everyone again, for reading Rogers Park in 1,000 Words.
This week alone, RP1000 is set to gain another 1,000 views.
I would guess that this has something to do with recent RP1000 posts:
It's time to revisit
Another Contaminated Demolition site
Chicago's Hidden Financial Scandal
Especially on Election Day.
Or RP1000 photography features on article Pocket Cultures, Topics of the World: Navigating Chicago’s Cultural Stew which was later picked up by Lonely Planet.
Either way, I would like to advocate the historic preservation of the Wisdom Bridge Theatre, located at 1557-61 W. Howard Street Chicago, IL. 60626.
The community meeting will be held on Monday, February 22nd, 7:00 p.m., at the Willye B. White Recreation Center, 1610 W. Howard Street. I encourage everyone who attends to oppose Alderman Joe Moore and developer Rich Aronson's plan to demolish one of the last of our historic theatres in Rogers Park.
Post Office #1 - Huttig, Arkansas
-
Huttig Arkansas Post Office
At the end of 2022, I decided I'd observed watercolor long enough and
needed to start painting. Using watercolor wasn't new ...
No comments:
Post a Comment