Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Message from George

I had the opportunity to chat online with George our Pumpkin Patch/Christmas Tree friend.

Pumpkins for Sale!

"Hey Bill, This is George. I'll be seeing you guys in November. Sorry to miss you guys for pumpkin season, but I've been busy. Take care of Aaron for me til I get back. I'll be here for a lil while, so hit me back..."


So, contrary to the assumptions and rumors, George is not sick and will be returning to his Christmas Tree duties in November.

In the meantime, be sure to check out these pumpkin videos and make a purchase from Aaron before Halloween!






The Pumpkin Patch 7315 N. Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL. 60626 (next to Quest Network Services).

No comments: