The Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce is featured in the current issue of The News-Star. I have provided a photo of the front page. The story continues on page six. The paper is distributed at various locations in Rogers Park, Edgewater, Uptown and Andersonville.
Post Office #1 - Huttig, Arkansas
-
Huttig Arkansas Post Office
At the end of 2022, I decided I'd observed watercolor long enough and
needed to start painting. Using watercolor wasn't new ...
1 comment:
I will check this out later,
IMHO uptown update is a great model for a neigborhood blog, every blog has its own style though, and I think with some tweaking (hopefully in progress)
this will be THE rogers park blog.
Some graffiti this am noted at 6921 N wayne by the allmighty brazers, I have called it into 311 and I will notify the landlord later today and then recheck with 311 tomorrow to see that it really was put into the system.
Post a Comment