Rogers Park News
Public group · 10,543 members
Join Group
Have discussions, and share stories and photos of Rogers Park.

Rogers Park's only Public facebook group

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Six week old kitten for adoption


I wanted to reach out to you in hopes of you posting a 6 week old kitten available for adoption on your blog.


I recently rescued 5 kittens from a bad environment and was able to find homes for four of the kittens. I have one female kitten remaining. The kitten is playful, eating solid food and litter trained. I have posted two photos along with this email.

I really just want this kitten placed into a good home and unfortunately, I have two cats and will not be able to keep this sweet little darlin’. Again, any assistance or leads from you would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

 Sincerely, Jen Caruso


The best way to reach me is through my email on my blackberry – jennifercaruso@sprint.blackberry.net or a phone call to my cell – 847.754.6414.


__________________________________________

No comments: